Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Storm Two

I had already been used to that place, again enjoying my birth in this world.

I think you guys had got what I wanna to say…
arre you guys thinking of love….na…na…. I am not talking about that….love and wo bhi at the age of three… nahi nahi…. not at all...

But suddenly another biggest storm enters into my life.
Ye wo tufan tha jis se aaj tak koi nahi bach saka aur shayad hi aage koi bach sake.
Iss tufan ne kaiyon ki jindagi le li to kaiyon ki jindagi sanwaar di… Kaiyon ko duniya ki unchaiyon pe pahunchaya to kaiyon ne iss tufan se haar kar jindagi khatam kar li…
I am talking about “education”… haan ji haan education…. Kyun kya hua, achambha hua kya???
Mere liye to ye bhi ek tufaan ki tarah hi tha…

Bahuton ke liye ye ek junoon tha, kuch ko jabarjasti karni padhti hai ye, Kuch to khushi se karte hain ye…
Haan waise ye ek tufan hi tha, par haan… maja bhi aata tha padhai karke…. But kuch saalon tak hi maja raha, fir to ye lagne lagi ek sazaa…

4 comments:

  1. better if u'll use more english word then using more hinglish ... coz it sounds gud but for a future author english be a main concerned in his writings... yeah may be these are my views but i think u shud think abt it :)

    ReplyDelete