Friday, March 1, 2013

The Storm One


My life is really going and moving well (no tension of studies or any tension of bandi (girl) and all, etc.). It’s fun to be me around you.
It was a really moving-on finally till a storm enters into my life. The storm is that my family has to change the house. You people must be thinking that changing the house is not a big deal, but for a guy/child of 2 years, leaving a familiar place, funny and enjoyable environment and moving into a new atmosphere, to an unfamiliar place is a big storm. But at that time I cannot do anything na (ab chota bacha kar bhi kya sakta hai), so I had to change the house.

For many months I am not able to adjust there, I keep on shouting, “wapas apne ghar chalo, and yahaan acha nahi hai”… (Mujhe wo purana wala ghar hi apna ghar lagta tha).
Even many a times I had shouted and wept in dreams too.

But nothing can be done, I had to adjust there. Slowly-slowly I used to be familiar with that place.

I had already been used to that place, again enjoying my birth/my life in this world.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I read it and felt so engaged. It is your personal diary, isn't it :)

    ReplyDelete