Sunday, May 5, 2013

The School Time


Jaise ki school jaana, parents se dur rehna (at that age) kisi ko pasand nahi hota, acha nahi lagta, so main bhi waisa hi tha...

School ka pehla din, mummy gayin thin chodne mujhe school, shuru mein as usual har bache ki tarah rona-dhona… I was at the principal’s office. He was known much to my family (as my sister was also been in that school for last 5 years), So, I was there in safe hands… lol…
Few minutes later when my mother left me, I started being familiar with that “tanhayiee” condition…

After a little time, I was moved in a room with the help of a lady and that was my first teacher of/for my life…
I still remember her name… i.e. Mrs. Nootan, a very typical, old and classical name but must be quite popular and famous at the time of her birth due to the Bollywood actress “Nootan” was on boom at the time of her birth…
So, kuch jayada nahi ho gaya madam ke baaren mein, chalo back to my story…
Hmmm… I have started enjoying the class… got a new contacts, new friends and some are really good…

Once there happened an incident which I still remember for whole life and I think this incident has shown me, in fact gives me a great lesson…

The incident is actually an accident which I had done by mistake leads to problem to my friend “Danish”, he was my best buddy till when we were together in the school (i.e. only for two years) and I still I remember him and wants to have contact with him, but I can’t, there is no contact at all at that age and in present time too…

We eat, we learn, we play….blah-blah…
we are together till we are together…. And I will not talk about the incident.

Hmmm… let’s move a little ahead in my fast moving life.
I passed nursery, lower-kinder garden with good marks, (ab intelligent the to ache marks to bante hi hain yaar), so, my father with co-operation of school put me directly into 1st Standard by-passing the upper-kinder garden.
So, I lost many a friends and got a few new ones.

New class and a new teacher and got a tuition teacher at home to make me up able to cope up with the class.
She is a very wonderful, gentle lady. She teaches in my school too, but to a different section of my same class.

As I am having a good image, I was made the class monitor (I still remember that I was class monitor, who was quite strict at that time).

I didn’t remember any more incident of that time, but I still remember the day of my birthday.
I went to school with my father, hadn’t given the final exam of one subject (yet still passed it, how- idk!!!), celebrated the birthday and comes back to home. There is party in evening at my home.
My tuition teacher has brought a present for me. (I didn’t remember what it was).
She is a really great lady. She only teaches me for one year (only for that class, i.e. 1st).
I still have memory of her… and still remember her.

2 comments: